If you wish to install an underground irrigation system on your property, application must be made at the District office. The water allotment requested to operate the underground system is based on the current allotment for your property and must be approved by District personnel, PRIOR to installation. 


Application forms are available at the District office or may be downloaded here.

Site by kaledenirrigation.org