The 2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WAS HELD ON MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2017 AT THE KALEDEN COMMUNITY HALL, STARTING AT 7:30 P.M.
AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL MEETING:
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on April 25, 2016
- Trustees Report
- Superintendents Report on Operations
- Financial Report for the year ending December 31, 2016
- Remuneration of Trustees for 2017
- Introduction of Candidates for Trustee
- Setting of Election Date ( if required )
- New Business
Candidates for a Trustee position must be nominated in writing by two duly qualified electors of the Irrigation District, by 12:00 P.M. Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
The nomination paper shall be subscribed to also by the candidate. To be eligible for office of Trustee, the candidate shall be a Canadian citizen, eighteen years or older, and owner of land in the District and entitled to vote under the Provincial Elections Act.
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting April 25, 2016 ( adopted at the 2017 AGM )
Financial Statements / Report for the Year Ending December 31, 2016 ( adopted at the 2017 AGM )